I Live Here

I Live Here
Yes...I took this while driving...

Sunday, April 15, 2018

Laziness

I seem to be too lazy to post anything on this blog. It's not that I have had a whole hell of a lot to do.

I will be substitute teaching this fall...oh those poor little kids!

My cat's breath smells like cat food.

My dog's breath smells like poop.

The contestants on History Channel's Alone are nuts. I don't normally like reality shows. Hey, what happened to actually showing History type shows on this channel???

I am too into collecting vintage toys from child hood...maybe I should post something about that.

Meh.

Good night, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critiques are nice. There are many ways to critique something and not be a jerk about it. :)
No abusive comments--everyone is entitled to free speech under the constitution, which means the government cannot persecute you for what you say, however this does not mean I have to put up with nasty comments because you do not agree with what I write. If you cannot comment like a civilized human being with some sense, then go away.
Have a happy and a healthy! :)