I Live Here

I Live Here
Yes...I took this while driving...

Wednesday, July 28, 2021

I Post What I DAMN Well Like...Thank You VERY Much!

 


            ...Well...looks like I will be posting here again. I fucking hated WordPress. Piece of shit. I am no a huge fan of BlogSpot either, but for now, it will have to do. I am in the process of doing my own site, if I hardcoded it in notepad++ I could actually get the damn thing to do what I want in half the time. So a new site soon. 

    Frankly, I am tired of social media, technology, "the cloud," and all that shit. We have become such a narcissistic society that we actually have the temerity to think people give 2 fucks--or even one fuck--about our unimportant little lives or our opinions. YEAH, I FUCKING SAID IT! Oh boo hoo people don't fake depression; they do, oh boo hoo no one cares; someone does but it might not be the person you want. As I heard on a funny video..." the field of fucks is completely barren."

    Oh my god! I have to display all my cleavage and how good my body looks so I can get likes and be an influencer. I like tik tok vids that make me laugh, but that's about the extent of it. No one cares to see your T&A but some horny creep with nothing better to do. No one gives jack shit about your politics either.

    Gay? So? Liberal? So? Conservative? So? NO ONE FUCKING CARES...especially our government. Want a living wage...get off your lazy ass and work for it like our parents did. And I am not a Boomer, thank god. 

TIPS:

GOOGLE IS NOT FACTS! I CAN'T STRESS THAT ENOUGH!

YOUR OPINION IS NOT A FACT, AND NEITHER IS MINE!

MOST OF YOU WOULDN'T KNOW HOW TO DO REAL RESEARCH IF THE DIRECTIONS WERE LITERALLY POURED INTO YOUR BRAIN!

HE WHO CONTROLS THE MEDIA CONTROLS ALL SHEEP ESPECIALLY EVERYONE IN THE GOOD 'OL US OF A!

DEFUND POLICE...LOOK AT ATL.

YEAH! I FUCKING SAID IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critiques are nice. There are many ways to critique something and not be a jerk about it. :)
No abusive comments--everyone is entitled to free speech under the constitution, which means the government cannot persecute you for what you say, however this does not mean I have to put up with nasty comments because you do not agree with what I write. If you cannot comment like a civilized human being with some sense, then go away.
Have a happy and a healthy! :)