I Live Here

I Live Here
Yes...I took this while driving...

Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Road Rage

 Good Morning!

I am no granny riding my brakes on the road. I swear we have some real dumbasses on the highway! Please do NOT be like this person in the photo below!

Why you may ask? It's rainy and foggy as hell and he had no lights on. I hear..."Well I can see fine!" Well doofus, it's not a matter if YOU can see fine or not--no one can see YOU! PLUS, in my state it's a state law that you have your head lights AND back lights on during RAIN and FOG!  If you have automatic lights, turn them on anyway. But WHY??? You whine. BECAUSE you Jackwagon, your backlights do not turn on automatically unless it's dark!


Yes I can see this person fine...until we get into that THICK fog up ahead. This area is humid and foggy just about every morning, especially in the summer time! Hard to do sometimes when the State Troopers and local law enforcement don't even do it!

The other day, some mook with his genitals obviously smaller than his ego, got behind me with super- duper LED lights and fog lights. Dude, if you can blind a bitch in the DAYTIME with your unimpressive headlights, jacked up piece of shit truck with those ugly side mirrors that look like they are two huge arms out to punch anything on the road, you have MAN issues! Not to mention his loud ass mufflers that shot out smelly black smoke when he hit the gas. You, son, are no badass. You look like a damn fool!!

Yes he got a one finger salute from me.

State law here that NO ONE seems to understand...DO NOT drive like a slow in the left lane. You should and will get ticketed for it--even if you are going the speed limit. That is the fast lane, not the "Ooh, let's rubberneck lane!"

Lastly, GET OFF YOUR FREAKING PHONE WHEN DRIVING! I know what you are saying, "But you took pictures..." Dash cam, honey. I keep one in my Jeep because it's cool to get pics while driving in the mountains. (For those of you who need an explanation.) There is a hands of law in my state...that includes at stop signs and lights. Don't be a fool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critiques are nice. There are many ways to critique something and not be a jerk about it. :)
No abusive comments--everyone is entitled to free speech under the constitution, which means the government cannot persecute you for what you say, however this does not mean I have to put up with nasty comments because you do not agree with what I write. If you cannot comment like a civilized human being with some sense, then go away.
Have a happy and a healthy! :)